This model has a unique complication “Jumping Hour”, moving only the hour hand, like a GMT watch.
Pull the crown to the 2nd position, and only the hour hand moves,
that way when you arrive at your destination, you change only the hour. Cool !
• The original retail price for this Omega was $5900.
• Movement: Cal. 8500, Automatic Chronometer certified, Co-Axial. 60 hours power reserve.
• Functions: Jumping Hour, Date, Helium escape valve.
• Dial: Black with orange numeral accents. Orange -Seamaster text, seconds-hand tip
• Bezel: Orange, uni-directional (has minor usage signs, see photos).
• Bracelet: Omega ref. 1590/867 with diver’s extension (has minor usage signs, see photos)
• Case: 45.5mm
• Crystal: Sapphire
• Water-resistant: 600m / 2000ft
• Full set:
— Outer box (usage signs)
— Inner box (usage signs)
— Operation instruction book
— International warranty card
— Chronometer Certificate card
— Pictograms card
— Omega card holder
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured (fast)
Note that the serial number is blurred (crisp in reality) to avoid copies.
We have plenty of references on watch forums, enthusiast groups, Instagram – watch1440.collect
Done hundreds of smooth deals with absolute satisfaction!
Happy to answer any questions.