Omega launched this Speedmaster to commemorate the first year when the Speedmaster was made, hence 1957.
Looking like the original 57 Speedy with its stainless steel bezel, it also has the best movement Omega produced yet, the automatic Cal. 9300 showing through the watch’s sapphire crystal case back.
An additional modern feature is a Jumping hour adjustment when traveling abroad.
Super accurate: +2 sec /day
• Movement: Omega Cal.9300 Automatic, Chronometer, 60 hours power reserve.
• Functions: Date, Chronograph, Jumping hour
• Dial: Black, applied logo and hour markers
• Bezel: Stale steel, Tachymeter
• Crystal: Sapphire
• Case: Stainless steel, 41.5 mm
• Case back: Sapphire crystal
• Bracelet: Omega ref. 1678/602, double folding deployant. With an extra link
• Full set:
— Outer box (usage signs)
— Inner box, still has the protective paper
— Omega International Warranty card
— User manual
Retail for this Speedmaster was $8,000
Shipped with DHL Express, tracked and insured