Reference No. 79250BA-0001
Original MSRP $4150
Features & Specs:
- 43mm Bronze case
- Bronze-colored PVD-coated steel case back and satin finish
- Soft-touch strap
- OEM nato strap
- Triple boxed, card, hang tag
Scope of Delivery:
- Tudor Black Bay Bronze Slate (79250BA) watch
- Outer box protector (white sleeve)
- Outer shipping box
- Inner presentation box, pillow
- International Warranty Card
- Hang tag
- Booklets (2)
- Soft-touch strap (mounted)
- OEM slate nato strap (included, $200 value)
The Black Bay Bronze was introduced at Baselworld 2016 and the Slate model introduced as the update for 2019. The Black Bay Bronze Slate is the most versatile of all Black Bay Bronze cases. The slate dial allows for maximum versatility, working with black, brown, and blue wardrobes and remains today one of the most coveted (behind the Bucherer Blue).
The instant recognizability among watch fans paired with the uniqueness of Tudor’s special bronze case creates a personalized timepiece — it’ll patinate differently depending on who you are, where you are, and the individual characteristics of your environment. Tudor blended its bronze with a special aluminum alloy that ensures uniform patination over time to avoid blotches.
The movement is the MT5601, a COSC-certified Tudor in house movement with 70h power reserve and 25 jewels. This movement was made specially for the 43mm Black Bay Bronze, which had a 2mm larger case than other Black Bay models.